Thursday, August 28, 2014

Welcome!

I just want to take a second to welcome you all to another fantastic year at Revere Middle School! I am excited to be working with the students and teachers here. For the first rotation this school year I will be in physical education with Mr. Flegal. The second rotation will be health with Mrs. Rorabaugh. Although I am sad the summer has come to a close, I am glad I have the opportunity to start a new adventure here at RMS.

It's always a little weird getting to know a new teacher, especially since we don't have a long time together. Here is a little about me to kind of get the ball rolling. My name is Ms. Keller and I am a senior at Baldwin Wallace University where I am studying health and physical education. I hope by December I will officially be a health and/or gym teacher. I never know what to write for these so I am just going to find a getting to know you questionnaire and hope that is enough!

What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Definitely cheeseburgers. They still are my absolute favorite. French toast was/is a very close second though. 
What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? 
Believe it or not, there is a three way tie for this one. Matthew James by Bad Suns, Toes by Glass Animals, and Get Me Some Of That by Thomas Rhett. 
What is one of your favorite quotes? 
Keep on keepin' on for sure.
What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? 
Soccer, soccer, soccer. 
What chore do you absolutely hate doing? 
All of them. But I do them anyways because I have to. 
What is your favorite form of exercise? 
Just about anything. As long as it is fun and kicks my butt big time.
What is your favorite sports teams: Without a doubt, I eat sleep breathe Bayern Munich. Always have, always will. I also support the German National Team (2014 World Champions!), the Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Cavaliers, and the Ohio State Buckeyes.
If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
It's between two,three events. The 1974 Champions League Final and/or World Cup Final. Just to see Franz Beckenbauer, Gerd Müller, Paul Breitner, Uli Hoeness, Sepp Maier, and Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck play. They were part of one of the greatest dynasties in soccer history. Also, the 1980 Olympic Hockey match between the United States and U.S.S.R.
If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? 
Play an instrument. Love music, can't play it to save my life. 

I think that will do! I just wanted to introduce myself and maybe you will have a better idea of who I am. If you ever have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask! This whole blog thing is very new to me but I plan on posting here daily on things pertaining to Physical Education. Thank you for reading and I hope this helps you out throughout the year!




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment